Adoption is all about choices!
You may not be aware of all your adoption choices. Many women tell us that adoption is an option they can be proud of and that they feel was best for them and their child. As an expectant mother looking at adoption, you do have a lot of choices!
- You can choose a family for your child.
- You can choose the level of future contact, if any, that you desire.
- You can choose to give your child a photo album or write a letter.
- You can choose to ensure that your child is loved and cherished by the Christian family that you choose.
- You can choose to provide for your child ALL that you would – if you were able to – but can’t at this time of your life.
- You can choose a wonderful life for your child – a life with a future and a hope.
- You can choose to continue your plans of school or career.
Adoption is one option that is TOTALLY DIFFERENT today than in the past.