- Referrals to local healthcare providers for complete prenatal care AND an incentive program where clients earn “Doctor Dollars” every time they return from a doctor’s visit. This “money” can be used to buy new items in our onsite baby store!
- FREE prenatal vitamins provided throughout pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- FREE maternity clothes.
- Licensed, professional counselors who partner with Agape and provide counseling services to our clients at no charge.
- Partnership with the Round Rock Public Library: Agape clients who attend any of the library’s classes receive a free library card (if they live outside of the city limits) and free baby/toddler books at Agape!
- If adoption is being considered, Agape will provide referrals to area adoption agencies.
- Doula Services: Agape is fortunate to have two doulas (Certified DONA) offering doula services to Agape clients, who are in need of support, without charge. They can help with questions about pregnancy related topics. If our doulas are not available, then Agape can refer clients to area doulas, who may charge for their services. Agape does not pay for these services.
- OTHER: if a client has a need we can’t meet, we will more than likely know an agency in the community who can! Whether it is emergency housing, food, escaping from an abusive relationship, legal help, etc., we have dozens of community partners ready to help!
Call 512-248-8200 or text 737-200-2324 or come by today.